Sample Customer Service Letter
A customer service letter is also called a consumer complaint letter in which he responses to a product, service or staff of a company and explains what the good and bad things are about the products and staff. This type of letters act like a criticism notes which help the company to eliminate wrong policies and update or adopt new one which assist the customer with great ease. This way the customer tells the company that after using their product or service, if he is satisfied or not. Big corporate firms use this procedure to improve their relations with the customers and to increase the business growth. Companies hire special staff that is trained to deal with the customers and to satisfy them but not all of them act in the same manner. Some of them tolerate the rude behaviors of people and their criticism but some of them don’t which creates a conflicted atmosphere and an unsatisfied customer. In that situation companies asked those customers to fill out a document which presents their anger in front of the higher management and then they decide what went wrong at that time.
Although that’s not the only one reason of why people send costumer services letter. When a customer is satisfied and totally happy with the products and its quality, he often sends this letter to the company just to congratulate them and to thank you them for making such a creative product. On the other hand, when companies hire sales staff, these sales representatives are required to get their clients or customer’s comments on a forum for company’s record. This way the company uses those comments to improve their sales figures and human resource performance.
Apart from that, customer service letter is also used for another purpose. Companies before creating a new product, takes a general survey in the selected population and asks them of their existing problems regarding a specific product and the improvements they want to see in the upgraded product. This way these companies come up with the most applicable strategy to create a new product which is supposed to be very popular in the market.
General Guide lines to Write a Customer Service Letter:
- The first thing is to make sure what is the main purpose of your letter such as you want to make a complaint, appreciate someone on their services or just want to take part in a general survey. Besides all the other kinds, if you want to complain about something, be polite and use kind words as much as possible. There is no need to be rude or get angry at the management. You can also prove your point by being polite and courteous.
- There is no need to discuss the entire history of you and the company but get to the point as soon as possible. There is no need to waste the time at useless facts.
- It’s very important to attach all the related documents like receipts of purchase or coupons to support your case and to help the management to see the original problem easily.
- There is no need to threaten the management or employees if they don’t take your case seriously or just don’t think you are speaking truth. This will not frighten them but just make your case weak.
- At the end conclude all of the above mentioned facts and write a short paragraph to make sure that you have discussed all the necessary things.
- After that just discuss that what outcome will satisfy you after the management has decided that you have a point and made yourself victim.
Here is our collection of Free Customer Service Letters,
|Download: Follow Up Letter Customer-Service Jobs||Download: Resume Cover Letter Customer Service Job|